COURTESY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO OUR PATRONS
You can now download your proof of vaccination into your Service NSW for a quicker and more seamless check in to venues!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS AND VISITORS WITH VENUE REOPENING
A reminder that the NSW Government set the policy for who is permitted to enter Clubs and they have confirmed that entry will initially be limited to those
Members, guests and staff that can provide proof of double vaccination. Members can find out more through our VIEW COVID NOTICE with the following updates:
- The NSW Government set the policy for who is permitted to enter Clubs and they have confirmed that entry will initially be limited to those Members, guests and staff that can provide proof of double vaccination. Further, theThe Government has outlined that clubs may reopen subject to the following conditions:
- All Members, guests and staff must either have two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption
- Compulsory check in with the Service NSW app using the QR code provided at the Club entry
- Adhere to 4sqm social distancing while in the venue
- Masks will be mandatory in all indoor areas unless eating or drinking, and for customer-facing staff in outdoor areas
- Remain seated whilst drinking indoors
- No singing and dancing
- How can I prove that I’m fully vaccinated?
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement) using:
- Your Medicare online account through myGov
- The Express Plus Medicare mobile app, which also gives you the option of adding your digital certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay
Can I come to the Club if I’ve only had one vaccine dose?
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine can come to the club after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
How can I get proof in hard copy?
You can ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement. You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
What if I can’t get vaccinated?
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a ‘contraindication certificate’ in the approved form (which can be found here). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. It is likely that we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
How can I prove to the club that I’m fully vaccinated or medically exempt?
You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click ‘Immunisation history’ and then click ‘View COVID-19 digital certificate’
- Access your COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation statement
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved form completed by a medical practitioner
- We kindly ask that you have this information ready before you arrive at the club, to prevent crowding
How will the club know if my proof of vaccine or medical exemption is authentic?
At our discretion, we may attempt to verify that your ‘proof of vaccine’ is authentic. We remind you that it is a federal offence to falsify this information.
Where can I find more information?
- The safety of our members, community and staff is our highest priority. We are registered as COVIDSafe venues with measures in place to facilitate your safe and enjoyable return to our Clubs. These measures include:
- Rigorous daily cleaning of all surfaces
- Hand sanitiser stations located around the venue
- All staff will be wearing face masks
- Refusing entry to patrons if they are unwell
Of course, we’ve become accustomed to the ever-changing COVID-19 environment. The information provided above is based on the latest information from the NSW Government. We encourage Members and visitors to stay up to date with the latest by reading updates on our websites.
As a proud local business, the Dubbo RSL cares greatly for the community and in these times of COVID 19 we strive to provide a safe environment for all of our patrons and employees of which will always be our most important consideration.
What are we doing to help?
- Increased cleaning throughout our venue,
- Denying entry in the event of a patron showing visible signs of COVID 19 or flu like symptoms,
- Making sanitiser available for all patrons and encouraging everyone to practise safe hygiene by washing their hands regularly with soap and water,
- Providing employees with masks, gloves and sanitiser,
- Displaying signage to promote 1.5m social distancing,
- Implementing electronic visitor sign in registrations to comply with contact trace requirements,
- Promoting contactless services for purchases – pay by card and using tap-and-go,
- Most importantly – implementing a Service NSW COVID 19 Safety Plan and registering ourselves with Service NSW as a COVID SAFE Business,
- Complying with NSW State Government/NSW Health issued restrictions.
Our employees are doing an outstanding job to help our patrons and we ask that patrons respect our employees space.
We cannot thank our patrons enough in being so understanding during these adverse times.
For all of us to STAY SAFE – if you are feeling unwell we strongly advise for you to get tested and stay home.