As a proud local business, the Dubbo RSL cares greatly for the community and in these times of COVID 19 we strive to provide a safe environment for all of our patrons and employees of which will always be our most important consideration.
What are we doing to help?
- Increased cleaning throughout our venue,
- Temperature checks for patrons and employees as they enter the venue,
- Denying entry in the event of a patron showing visible signs of COVID 19 or flu like symptoms,
- Making sanitiser available for all patrons and encouraging everyone to practise safe hygiene by washing their hands regularly with soap and water,
- Encouraging patrons and employees to download the COVID SAFE APP,
- Providing employees with masks, gloves and sanitiser,
- Displaying signage and PA announcements to promote 1.5m social distancing,
- Deployment of COVID Safe Marshalls to monitor out venue to ensure social distancing is adhered to,
- Implementing electronic visitor sign in registrations to comply with contact trace requirements,
- Promoting contactless services for purchases – pay by card and using tap-and-go,
- Limiting restaurant bookings to 10 patrons so as to comply with current restrictions,
- Most importantly – implementing a Service NSW COVID 19 Safety Plan and registering ourselves with Service NSW as a COVID SAFE Business,
- Complying with NSW State Government/NSW Health issued restrictions.
Our employees are doing an outstanding job to help our patrons and we ask that patrons respect our employees space.
We cannot thank our patrons enough in being so understanding during these adverse times.
For all of us to STAY SAFE – if you are feeling unwell we strongly advise for you to get tested and stay home.