Thank you for considering joining our Club. I invite you to read the following information,
which will explain some of our facilities, amenities and procedures.
Dubbo RSL Memorial Club
The Club consists of Entertainment and Dining Areas, Function and Meeting Rooms, including an
Auditorium, Bars, TAB and Keno. Other facilities provided are the RSL Aquatic and Health
Club, Motel and Conference Centre / Theatrette.
This is very important to Club Members. The service takes only a few minutes at around 5.55pm
each day of the week. You and your guests are expected to observe silence and be upstanding
at this time each day.
Members and their guests are requested to be suitably attired at all times. To ensure an acceptable standard of dress is
maintained, entry into the Club can be denied by the Doorman and Security Personnel for untidy or inappropriate dress. Please
familiarize yourself with the signage pertaining to Dress Rules located in the Foyer.
Your Membership Card is for your personal use ONLY. For identification purposes, please sign the signature strip immediately.
Use of your Membership Card by any other person is a violation of the Club Rules and could warrant withdrawal of your
Signing In Of Guests
Ensure your guests are 18 years and over. Stay with your Guests after entering the Club and remember that your Guests should
become Members of the Dubbo RSL Memorial Club if you have to sign them in too often. Persons under the age of 18 years are
only permitted in the Club in the prescribed areas and at meal times. Any introduction of under-age persons to areas of the Club
other than those specified could prejudice the Club’s License to Trade and breaches of this regulation will be viewed very
Player Activity Statements
Members are advised that Activity Statements for Members “play” on Poker Machines
(Membership Card must be inserted whilst playing) are available on request from the Gaming
and / or Secretary Manager.
MEMBERSHIP AND ANNUAL FEES – GENERAL INFORMATION
- $5.50 Annual Fee or $16.50 Three Year Fee.
- Membership expires annually on the 31 December each year.
- All application will need proof of ID
- Mail applications will require a copy of photo ID witnessed by JP
- Your Membership Card Identity Photograph will be taken and your card will be issued to yourself as a provisionary members prior to the Board of Directors approval.
- The issuing staff member will explain the many facilities and benefits you are about to enjoy by becoming a Member of the Dubbo RSL Memorial Club.
- Your Membership Nomination will be processed at the next Board of Directors Meeting, usually on the final Monday of the month or you will be contacted if the Board of Directors does not accept your application.
- You are advised it is necessary when entering the Club that Membership Cards are shown to the Doorperson or Security Personnel. Should your Membership Card be lost, it is essential that the Club be notified immediately. All Memberships expire on 31 December each year, with subscription renewals payable during November/December.
Any further enquiries may be made with our Membership Clerk, Kerry Neylan, at Front Reception or by telephoning 68824411
during office hours.
The Dubbo RSL Memorial Club is subject to the provision of the Privacy Act 1988. The personal information provided by you on this form / application will be
used to process your membership application. Failure to provide all of the requested information may result in your application being rejected. You have the
right to access and correct any of your personal information that the club holds about you. The club does not usually disclose your personal information to any
other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under
contract to the club. These contracts required the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Your personal information, including
information about you obtained as a result of you placing your membership card in gaming or other club machine (not ATM’s) may be used by the club for
marketing purposes to improve our services and to provide you with the latest information about those services and any new related services and promotions.